Glazing wooden houses
Let’s start from the most acute issue we are facing on a regular basis. One that causes major customer concern. Those who plan on glazing their wooden private residences are often quite uncertain if the steel-plastic windows are suitable for their homes. Of course, they are! Steel-plastic windows are suitable for any house. But installation requires competence and knowledge of some specific details. Compliance with relevant requirements allows to secure windows from shrinkage processes, attribute to wooden structures, prevent complications and prevent troubles in future. Trust the work to professionals and no installation problems will ever occur.
STAGES OF INSTALLING STEEL-PLASTIC STRUCTURES INTO WOODEN HOUSES:
- Production of casings to additionally strengthen door frames and prevent additional structural stress;
- Casings are fixed inside window apertures with employment of spikes and grooves, while leaving small gaps between the house shell and casings. These gaps allow making the window structure autonomous and independent from bearing walls;
- Insulation of all gaps with mineral wool;
- Installation of windows into casings by means of anchor plates and screw nails;
- Junctural apertures and grooves should be insulated with a polyurethane expanding sealing foam. The foam may be additionally covered with special tape. It prevents the destructive effect of humidity and UV-rays against foam;
- Installation of all the required accessories, namely the: weathering, drip caps, windowsills, etc.